Sunday, 27 May 2007

Dear Diary


I am feeling really wound up today. I also not too sure if there is any reason why I should be feeling like this. I am very anxious and constantly worried. The IVP is less than a week away and I am really feeling very anxious. I keep thinking of bad things that would happen. I am really...really....haiz.... (At the rate I am going, I will age 15 years in the next 2 weeks).


Nothing much for me to do today. Did the grocery shopping with the family and just practically that was my day. I did not want to do anything today. just stay home and relax. I have a medical appointment tomorrow, results will be out and the next course of action would be discussed. We'll see how that goes. Man oh Man i am really looking forward to going to Tioman or some beachy location this hols. Soon.....I will get there soon. Persevere.



__`How fast time flies..`__ [18:44]




Tag Me