Monday, 21 May 2007

Dear diary, (the picture above really is the type of environment that i need right now)
Went for the MRI scan at Tan Tock Seng Hospital in the morning. Kinda over pretty quickly and headed straight back home. I am really not feeling well today. Quite a headache I am having. Hmm, it is just becoming a norm that I have been experiencing. Headaches have become pretty frequent these past week or so. I am guessing that it is a side effect from the knee injury. Throbbing occasionally or otherwise it is a headache. Haiz, maybe I am feeling stressed also these days. I want all this to be over. I am getting pretty sick of the whole thing. I just wanna go into nothingness.
Nevertheless, it does not mean that I could not do activities. I could still go for walks and take in the breeze. I would have very much liked to go to the beach but as of yet, there hasn't been a favourable time for that to happen. I promise, the beach will feature in destinations to be fulfilled. I believe yesterday was a day of missing, of longing. Entahlah...maybe I should have done what I didn't. Hopefully, I will get round to it soon. Alright? =)
__`How fast time flies..`__ [21:47]