Monday, 28 May 2007
Dear Diary,
Let's retrace the map of activities that we have encountered for today. Then you shall understand why it is i have placed the title as such. Woke up this morning, remembering about that appointment at hospital to confirm my MRI results. It is the first time i have seen the actual images of the injured knee. It was kinda cool man. Venturing deep within the knee, seeing all the ligaments and cartilages, I finally understood how important those things were. Seeing first hand about how there should be 2 ligaments holding up the knee but my scan showed only one was available, the other one went god-knows-where. Haiz.....cut long story short, the doctor told me that surgery would have to be done. So I was basically briefed about the procedures and rehabilitation time. From what they told me, looks like I would have to be out of sports for a year, which means-highly likely I will retire from Silat (still tentative). After op, I will need at least 9 months of physiotherapy before I can go back to sports. So, I have to start looking for a new hobby already...Hahaha!!
IVP= Oh how you eat into my youth.....I have noticed eyebags on me. Kinda wrinkled forehead. I dunno....I am ageing pretty fast because of this. Nevertheless, I still have a job to do. Let's see, I have settled items requested by Ceremonies (will be sent over on Wednesday evening). I am still sourcing for another lorry, which hopefully I can settle tomorrow morning. Taking store key tomorrow evening. Finding microphones and finding more of it. Hopefully will get a lucky break in the next couple of days. Insyallah.....I will still persevere. Not about to give up just yet.
After my check up, just went to town. Looked through books at Kino...reading Asterix...(I miss those books)....Hahaha.....Then went to have lunch at Seoul Garden. Why? hmm, once in a while i like to treat myself for a job well done. I was happy with my exam results last sem. Maybe not as high as some other people but what the hell, I love the grades I got this sem. It was a quiet meal but I enjoyed it. I dunnolah, tak bual banyak pun boleh enjoy ke? Alright then....now I have to settle some paperwork regarding my knee ops which would prob happen in Oct (tentative). Meantime, I shall continue with physiotherapy. Its the beginning of a long haul for me. Persevere. You will get through.
__`How fast time flies..`__ [21:33]