Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Dear Diary,

It was one of those days where I felt impulsive. I decided to take a walk to the beach. Oh but it is no odinary walk. I walked at noon, wearing my tracksuit and walking barefoot. Why? I also do not know. I just felt like doing it today. It was weird, getting some stares from the people I passed by but I really don't care. I was focussed on completing this task and fulfilling one of these impulses. Weirdly enough I actually felt pretty good by the time I got to the beach. It was low tide but there was a cool breeze blowing. Gosh that felt good. Why am I feeling like this? Entah. Another chapter into the weird antics of Invisibility.

Went to Bugis for a leisure walk at about 1400hrs. This time, with shoes. Walked around the area and relaxed at Beach road for a while. Tried scouting for new clothes but went against the idea. th leg kinda couldn't take the stresses I put it through earlier so i went home and rested instead. Finished up my report for the IVP postmortem. Now updating the blog. Anything in store tomorrow? We'll see.

Invisibility



__`How fast time flies..`__ [22:49]




Tag Me