Monday, 18 June 2007
Dear Diary,
It is Monday today, meaning I have not updated this blog for 2 days and let's see, those days passed by really quickly since it was filled up with activities one after the other so the time passed by really quickly. I shall start this entry on the Saturday. As I mentioned in my earlier entry I was to spend time with some of the old VS guys at Arab street. That we did by meeting up at about 2130hrs at Tampines Mrt station with Dhawal picking us up and then head over to Arab St at about 2200hrs. We went to this place called El Sheikh (my first time there). It was a pretty cool place and rather cosy as well. Due to the storm raging outside, many people seeked shelter indoors with quite a number of them smoking the shisha and just chilling. We thought of having one but changed our minds and chatted over glasses of mint tea. Time just flew, sipping tea and sharing stories about what has been going on in our lives. Hmm, from what i heard, most of the old VS guys are rather successful, working in high paying jobs and living the high life. Hmmm, when will it be my turn? Insyallah, just work hard and enjoy life. It was about 0200hrs when I finally reached home, took a shower and settled into dreamland.
Sunday morning. Woke up in the morning and headed onto PERSISI to catch the silat championships. It was mainly the seni aspect so it was rather booooring apart from some great ganda routines that added some life to the games. It was after asar when the exciting stuff began and the tanding competition fully started getting underway. Again the time simply flew and the next thing I knew, I was in a train sending fairy home. A nice walk and the day ended. Trudged home and slumped into slumber after Isyak prayers......
My new nickname apparantly is Penguin (not the character in the Batman comics.....). I can only chuckle to myself thinking about it.
Sweet Fairy.
Let's see...The penguin can be real naughty too.Invisibility
__`How fast time flies..`__ [14:09]