Thursday, 14 June 2007

Dear Diary,

Let's see, it hasn't really been an eventful week for myself, seeing that I am gonna start rotting away soon unless I start figuring out what activities I should actually start doing. Nevertheless, I shall recap the events of the past 2 days into this page I call my blog.

I wasted Tuesday on sleep-literally. Woke up only at 4 pm. Woah, quite a record there for the number of hours slept. Wednesday was spent in school. Returning the keys and microphones to the sports club and searching for the items requested by Dr Saiful the other time about the entire history and significance of Silat. I must say that I am rather intrigued in doing more research about the field of Silat and the significance it plays in the Malay community. But I do not want to think of work right now. I am just starting my hols so please don't interrupt this moment. Maybe when i am feeling more up to it I will start doing some work about this particular topic. Well, we shall see how that turns out. Surprisingly, I spent the day in the school library. I figured that since I was in school might as well hang out at the library. It is peaceful there-seeing how it is the semester break (no one to disturb, and I can actually talk on the phone without anyone else interrupting me). Read for over an hour or so before meeting up with Dhawal and going home together. Practically that was it for my Wednesday.

Thursday was pretty much the same. Went for a walk in the morning and then go for a movie in the afternoon. Watched Shrek 3 which was pretty good but personally i still prefer Shrek 2 since there were more references to pop culture as compared to this one. Well, that was it actually. i have got no idea what is in store for Friday. Hopefully it will be a fun day tomorrow. hhaaaa.......Hopefully yah.....

Invisibility



__`How fast time flies..`__ [21:01]




Tag Me