Tuesday, 12 June 2007

Dear Diary,

It is finally over. The IVP Silat competition has finally drawn its curtains on the 10th June 2007. The event has been a memorable one (I'm sure) for everyone from the organising committee to the volunteers and to the competitors as well. It was a great event and no major screw ups have occurred. This is especially a relief for myself as it was always that bit that made me extra anxious and edgy. The only job I have left would be to consolidate the receipts of the amount of cash that have been spent for the running of the logistics throughout the IVP. Well, I hope I will get that sorted out by the weekend. Most of all, I am really relieved as I can finally begin to let my mind slip into nothingness and start focussing my energy onto some other commitments-namely my treatment for the impending operation on my knee.

I have also seen myself kinda degenerate into something that I do not like seeing. I see that I have become rather edgy and always tense. Is it the IVP? I certainly hope that it is the reason. I dunno. I have certainly began to lose myself and seeing myself lose self control. I am always pretty much on edge and ready to pounce and do damage onto something that gets in my way. So it is the best time for me to kinda slip away to rest and calm myself down. Am I stressed? maybe....entahlah. Now that the IVP is over, I am looking forward to settling down into a more relaxed routine.

Thinking of You... =)



__`How fast time flies..`__ [22:49]




Tag Me