Saturday, 16 June 2007

Dear Diary,

After the monotony of doing almost nothing for two days, Friday was a great day for myself. In fact, I am taking a break from going out in the morning. Saturday morning would be spent reading a book (huh?) and just chilling before I meet some of the VS old boys for another night of chilling out and catching up with one another on what has been going on in their lives.

Hmmmm, how shall I start describing the events of Friday? Not too sure if I am in the mood for writing an essay but oh well, let's just write something here shall we...I spent Friday morning basically doing almost nothing but my day reallykiscked off after Friday prayers. Went to Bugis, got our rings (what?)...walked to suntec, walked further to the esplanade, walked even more to the Asian Civilisations Museum. I guess I must really like that place a lot. It is so cosy and relaxing. Chilled out at the sofa and just chatted before making our way to the beauty exhibition. I was rather disappointed with it since most of the exhibition only showed accessories usd by the people of the past to beautify themselves. Nothing interesting there, in my opinion anyway.

The train ride home was nice even though sleepiness had started creeping in. It was sweet looking into your eyes and providing a pillow via my palm. It is a warm fuzzy feeling. Retainer of heat. Man, Singapore weather is sooo not for me. I'd do better in Siberia where the heat retaining capabilities would be put to full use. Haha......So basically this was how Friday was spent (broadly, not the nitty bitty gritty)............... =)


What does this feel like?

Invisibility



__`How fast time flies..`__ [07:13]




Tag Me