Monday, 4 June 2007

Dear Diary,

Godness knows how tired one's legs and knees are after what it has been through the last 2-3 days. The IVP season has officially opened and we are now into the main event itself, the one that has been in planning the past year or so. So far so good, both on the competitive and the organisational level. Haven't had any major hiccups and the pesilats have performed very well, I am proud of them all. Whether we win or lose, it is more important to me that the guys enjoy themselves and learn from the experience.

Been up on my feet more the majority of the last 3 days and my knee is literally screaming for some rest. Hmm, even after exercises, it still feeels realtively similar to when I first started my physio sessions. Only this time I feel more painful when trying to bend the knee. Still feeling kinda sore at missing out of this year's competition but I guess everything happens for a reason. Maybe it is telling me to retire or take a semi retirement, I dunno. We'll see how it turns out. Alrights now, I am gonna go back to sleep. I am already skipping my seminar to get some more shut eye. Need to go school later to settle logistics for the IVP. Haiz......okies man, take care.



__`How fast time flies..`__ [04:18]




Tag Me