Tuesday, 3 July 2007
Dear Diary,
Yup. The 2nd July. Another year has passed and I am now into my 23rd year. It was an amazing day for me today. Hmm, seemed to do so many things today. Let's see, chilling out. Cable Car ride. Very rich cakes. Good company. Today Sayang turned up with Lilies for me. Hehe. My favourite flower. I know this flower is normally associated with death but I don't care. i love it's purity and simplicity which makes it all the more beautiful to me.
And apparently I still cannot overcome my fear of heights. Today we took the cable car ride (at sayang's insistence) and I broke out in cold sweat. Literally. My palms were frozen stiff and my whole body was covered in cold sweat. Even the afternoon sun could not heat me up. Yes. that was how scared of heights I am. Sayang tried to be naughty by attempting to rock the cable car back and forth. Haiz, nasib baik aku tak lemah semangat. Kalau tak, habis lah. But overall, I really appreciated you spending my Bday with me Sayang. Thank you for making it a day to remember. =)
__`How fast time flies..`__ [01:16]