Sunday, 8 July 2007
Dear Diary,
It has been a few days since I last placed an entry into this blog so let me give you the low down on what has been happening in the past few days. Thursday was spent visiting my uncle at SGH. He just had a few heart attacks in KL and thus he is seeking treatment in Singapore. When he told us that he was literally back from the dead left me feeling a little apprehensive myself. He was out cold for a while until he was revived later on before making the trip to Singapore. All I can do is to pray that he gets better. Now that he's here, he will have access to the medication for his treatment. He seemed alright when me and my sis visited him. He was jovial and was rather chatty. Ultimately, I feel that he has to stay strong during this trying time. Insyallah, he will recover well.
Friday was also rather uneventful in the morning. It was only in the evening that my day kinda started. After making a trip to the gym to strengthen my knee, (Something feels wrong. I don't think there is supposed to be pain when I am exercising. I am going to have to bring this up to the doc and the physio) I went to the Esplanade with Sayang to catch the Dimsum Dollies. Her first time there and looked so cute getting excited and all that. It was a good show for me (since I had switched my history subject oriented brain off, or I would have started pulling my hair out watching the play about Singapore's History) but more importantly I was glad that she enjoyed her evening. It was also that time that I realised how fast time has passed us by. =)
Saturday. Sayang's match. Though she lost, I was still proud of her achievements. Injured her back. Hopefully not serious. Worried about her not being able to walk properly. It was also about this time I got news that uncle suffered another heart attack and was transferred to the ICU. Insyallah tak ade ape ape. I'll go visit later today. I really pity my aunt. It has been a topsy turvy few weeks for her. Well, now got two things to worry about. Hopefully both of my worries will turn out alright. Insyallah.
__`How fast time flies..`__ [02:06]