Sunday, 15 July 2007

Dear Diary,

Alrighty, now that I am already fully rested let's get down to writing about the trip to Malacca i had yesterday. Started out the day at 6am and went to Bedok for the meeting point for the group. After that was settled, carried on our trip to Gelang Patah where we stopped and rested or a while. Took the opportunity to get some panadol to make the aching in my knee feel better. The trip was basically about historical and folklore stories like where the 5 'Hangs' trained during the reign of the Malacca Sultanate. Or perhaps about the tales of Zheng He and the Puteri Hang Li Poh. How the kangkung got its name etc. Quite funny actually but most of the trip, i was just Zzzzzzz.....

We went to a bee museum (oddly enough) where I bought some honey. But of course I took the opportunity to sample all kinds of honey. Royal jelly, natural honey and whatever else. I kinda fell in love with the honey/apple vinegar combination and I bought a bottle for meself...hhahaha. truthfully, the trip was really a shopping trip rather than one which is about sightseeing etc so it was a rather event filled day, if you are an avid shopper (which I am not). Strangely enough, at the end of the day, when I looked back at it, I feel like i am not a young person when it comes to shopping. I mean, I couldn't connect with my cousins who bought items like clothes, shoes, perfume, handbags etc. I find myself tagging along the seniors going on their 'keropok', cakes, dodol, belachan, cinchalok, honey and health products. Dunno why also, i found it more interesting actually. All I got were 3 pairs of Tshirts and some handicraft. Oddly enough though, I had no idea why I bought Balachan for Sayang.

Entahlah.......



__`How fast time flies..`__ [21:30]




Tag Me