Saturday, 4 August 2007

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I wonder....I always like to think back to my days of old and see myself as a loner. Doing things by himself and not really bothering anyone else. In that I do mean that I would always slip away from other people's radar detection. I remember the one time back in secondary 2 when I was ill for three days which forced me to stay at home and rest. The moment i returned to school, I handed my medical leave certificate to my teacher. he looked at me like I was a a crazy fellow..."Why are you handing me an MC? Have you been away?" Shocked, I just nodded. "Oh well, I didn't realise that you were not in classes the past 3 days."

Well, certainly that is a pretty good example of slipping away from radar but at the same time pretty sad since no one knows my existence. Not even when I wasn't there. People only realise my existence if they should need some assistance from me. When something needs to be done, then they look for me. Haiz, what to do. I think I would describe myself best. The quiet, doesn't take a bother and relax one corner attitude. Perhaps all these traits project the image of a cold unapproachable person. Maybe I am just having the hedgehog's dilemma...

But enough of feeling down....Let's all have a good laugh. this latest clip is absolutely hillarious. For all the evil and sophistication that Darth Vader projects in the Star Wars franchise, this clip kinda makes him look like a complete looney....watch it, You'll see what i mean....




__`How fast time flies..`__ [19:53]




Tag Me