Monday, 24 September 2007

Think about it
All the progress we have gained
Was it all an effort in vain
People said we will reap rewards, if we train
Yet from the way things look,
Nothing is going by the book
We have progressed
Yet I continue to digress
Structural, Institutional limitations
Curbing our shared aspirations
Is the worse over for us?
On the contrary, we are declining as a social class
When demand gets weaker......
Our future becomes bleaker.....
Be not satisfied with the figures,
They are nothing more than us, seekers.....
Before we are cast aside,
Put aside all our pride,
Determination we must keep.
So that in the future we will not weep,
When the dust has cleared,
And add light to our vision once blurred,
All that we will eventually see
Is ourselves begging in plea
Before we are the made victims of plunder,
Improve we must-to become stronger

(Sighs, I keep reflecting on this issue and I feel very sad for the future)



__`How fast time flies..`__ [14:38]




Tag Me