Saturday, 21 June 2008

Well....this is a basic summary of the trip....I shall update a day by day account soon....until then....enjoy some pictures from the trip...

Underwater world at KLCC

LEMANG LEMANG AND MORE LEMANG

AT SNOW CITY (Mines Wonderland)

Masjid Kristal (Crystal Mosque)


Well...it has been a while since i updated this blog of mine....hehe...been away in Terengganu, KL, Malacca and JB. It was really a short getaway where the itinerary was really mainly shopping shopping and more shopping. Not my kind of holiday but it was alright nevertheless. First nigh was at this Awana Kijal resort in Terenngganu whereas the rest was spent in Quality hotel in KL. The days were mainly moving from one shopping location to another shopping location. Good thing about it was that the trip to Terengganu really showed the kampung scenery with the livestock still roaming around just like the good old days of the kampung. Sigh.

The trip to the Crystal Mosque was quite an experience. Though it catered to only 500 people at one time, it was a beautiful mosque. Did it rival the Wilayah Mosque?....hmmmm I doubt so. There was also this trip to buy some 'lemang' (glutinous rice baked in bamboo and dipped wth beef rendang) and a trip to a batik factory where we saw the way in which a batik was made from scratch by hand. I was impressed with the dedication the people took to create a new piece...must really have some steady hand.

A trip to KL would not be complete without trips to KLCC and Petaling Street. in KLCC there was this underwater world that had opened since (i dont know when) and in Petaling street it was mainly a place which tests your proficiency to haggle at the prices. I am no pro but i managed to strike up some pretty neat bargains on some apparels I wanted to buy. In KL too I was trying to find some souveneirs for my dear when a funny incident happened. This salesgirl approached me while I was browing through some clothes asking whether I was buying it for my GF....(wah is she psychic?)....telling me that my face looked stressed, she helped me search out the clothes and even gave recommendations as to what colour matches with what. Maybe this is a reasn why guys dont really like shopping with girls....so many factors to consider....Haha!



__`How fast time flies..`__ [21:21]




Tag Me