Sunday, 8 June 2008

Everyone has a theme song that they can identify with. No matter what one says, there is always a song that will keep you company when you are waiting for the morning train or a tune that we would just hum to. I actually didn't think about it till i took this personality test that allows me t see what my theme song is....this was the song the website showed me. That was in 2001 and ever since, I have regarded it as my theme song. Whether people wanna believe it or not....well that is not my problem. I like this song and I am ok with it being my them. BACK IN BLACK...!! AC/DC.

Back in black
I hit the sack
I'ts been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm, let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging around
I keep looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the herse 'cause I'll never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Usin' every one of them and running wild

'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
(Well) I'm back in black
Yes I'm back in black

Back in the back
Of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes, I'm in a bang
With a gang
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang
When I'm back on the track
And I'm leadin' the pack
NoboDy's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now
I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way


Well, I'm back, Yes I'm back
Well, I'm back, Yes I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well I'm back in black
Yes I'm back in black

hooo yeah
Ohh yeah
Yes I am
Oooh yeah, yeah Oh yeah
Back in now
Well I'm back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back
Back in black
Yes I'm back in black

Outta sight






__`How fast time flies..`__ [20:54]




Tag Me