Thursday, 31 July 2008

Where has the sunshine gone to?
Where was the ray of light that illuminated my path?
Where is the joy that emanated from their faces?
Where is the bell that tinkled in the distance?
Where is the solitude that once I enjoyed?
Where is the freedom that came with that solitude?
It has all passed with the wind
Into a world where grief and torture await
Into a wreck that feeds upon happiness
Into the bottomless pit
Into the darkness
Into the fire
Into the shadows
Adversity makes us stronger?
Are they joking?
Are they blind?
Are they deaf?
Are they conceited?
Farewells I shall say out now
Never again would I chance upon this freedom...this solitude
You come with the accompaniment of sweet songs sung by Angels
You go with the deafening harbinger's cries
Bringing to me the chaos
The constant sense of torture
Without any closure

Traverse through the obstacles
Without a care in the world
Spinning me in a great blue whirl
You savage
You Beast
Mauling my flesh from my body
Draining my soul into an eternal numbness
Enjoy this do You?
With the clanger of steel, of pain and of misery
You seek to destroy us all
You seek to make us zombies
Frozen in death yet not dead
Spirits broken
Wailing in silence
Unheard
Unseen
Death awaits
Gratification You seek
Destruction of our Souls
Crushing all that is bold
We are now simply Sold
I quake
I tremble
I wait
Come Get Me....
I am right here!!



__`How fast time flies..`__ [08:55]




Tag Me