Well, let's see it is Monday the 29th today. So that would be just about 5 days more before I move off for a short getaway to Malaysia for a Kelong trip. Been looking forward to this trip for quite some time actually. Let's just go there and chill chill and relax relax whilst we catch some fish from the South China Sea. Then it would be time for the final semester of my university days. Now that is what I call Time that flies. I never realised that it was already at this stage. Sigh....and to think I still have my Orientation Camp activities very fresh in my memory. Perhaps amidst all that assignments and tests and presentations, I kinda forgotten how to just stop and smell the evergreens. Now that I am in my final semester and with my CAP score rooted to where it is, I can now afford to take it a little easy. Perhaps I can now have more recreational activities. Perhaps I can finally explore NUS and the surrounding area. Perhaps....Perhaps....Perhaps....