Thursday, 1 January 2009

Well, today was a late wake up day. Why? Yesterday night I was starting out with a new freelancing job. Well, it was nothing much. My task was to start a fire and barbeque food for a new year eve's function. The place was at Changi Coast Walk and I must say the place was pretty Ulu. Long story cut short, the day went well and we even had to clock in some overtime since the function was still at the apex when our stipulated time was over.I remember going through plenty of prawns, satay and kebabs since these things were the most popular. Hahaha, I became the Satay Man. But at times it did get a little stressful especially with the people waiting in front of my grill and asking "Is the food ready?". Yulong mentioned that he now know what the omelette chef at the hotels must feel like and I agree with it. To have someone observe each and every detail of your movement and ensuring the food turns out good is something that can be a little unnerving but the night turned out well, albeit with some medium rare fingers of mine.
It is the start of a new year and hopefully, it will be a blessed one. InsyaAllah.



__`How fast time flies..`__ [23:22]




Tag Me