It has been another week of very lovely memories. Hahahahaha.....I really love it. Apart from the fact that the introductory week of school went without a hitch, i can see myself in a situation where the enthusiasm for studying is faded somewhat. But I cannot use it as an excuse. Oh well, just persevere and carry on. Simplify things and all will be well.
We went cycling to East coast park and it was l-o-v-e-l-y. Went cycling, enjoying the beautiful scenery, the cosy breakwater, the sunlight, the food and most importantly, the company with which the food was being shared. I like it very much. Enjoying our chicken wings whilst drinking our coconuts and enjoying the beautiful scenery where others were enjoying their evenings with their loved ones. A simple affair that seemed to just zoom past. Time really flies when you are having fun. Looking forward to more happy times amidst the soon-to-be-piling-workload-of-school-assignments.
Kinda itching to attend Silat trainings again. Should I?