Friday, 10 July 2009

I think I’ll journey out some day to wondrous lands afar,
Charting a journey to a distant blazing star.
But wherever my journey sees to take me to,
Know that when I go, this journey takes you too.

We’ll start our journey out from here by a horsecart of old,
Seaside docks - where we pause - where we chart our journey, Bold
A noble ship primed to launch as planned:
Sailing with dolphins across the sea and then on land.

Our journey goes by foot to conquer mountains tall:
A chapter of the journey reached, with scenes that should enthrall.
But when we tire, rest we must, stretched in fields of flowers.
And bathe atop the mountain where we see - autumn showers!

Refreshed, we make a turn - to venture on back for home.
But first making a tangent just to roam.
In the winding route, we're bound to bide content,
But most of all take heed - let's make our journey life's event.



__`How fast time flies..`__ [08:48]




Tag Me